Ordered over 6 weeks ago. Never revived any of my ids. Got scammed over 200 dollars. Don't say none of that b***s***, that i'm beastlyswagger or a competitor. Don't give me none of those b***s*** links (DelawareFakes.com/shipment.html). That picture was taken months ago, and uploaded to the website. It's irrelevant to any current orders that were placed after sep. 5.
1. He takes your money.
2. Will never respond to your e-mails after you order.
Don't say you responded, because you haven't.
The only e-mail i ever got after i paid was this mass e-mail sent 20 days ago.
F*** Delaware fakes.
Do not buy from this scammer.
This email is an update on shipping (sorry for the slight delay in getting back to you).
We have been working relentlessly on making and mailing orders.
We originally planned to do tracking numbers for some orders but we are not able to that because we know that some customers would inevitably post the tracking numbers online (potential security breach).
We just shipped out some big batch shipments and there are more shipments going out every week this month, so your order should be arriving soon.
If you emailed us any change of address updates or things of that nature, we saved them.
We plan on being around for a long time, there is a lot of money to be made in delivering orders. But we're not all about the money, we actually care about our customers as well. That's why we set the bar for best prices and best quality products when we came along. Before we came along, it cost people $200 or $150 just to order a single ID.
We strive to make sure our customers receive a great product at a great price.review #356607
You may also like
- "I bought a set of brand new wireless earphones and FactoryOutletStore sent me a used devise with (i am not exaggerating) ear residue in the ear plugs (see attached pictures)..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "Finally got through mold remediation. These are the pictures of my home. This is the type of quality you get when you purchase a palm harbor. These ripoff artists told..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "This man claimed to be Eric DiCearse from Austin, Texas. He said, that he did not want to be scammed or cheated. I have all my emails and..."
- "Bought a bag of Ritz Toasted Chips - Sour cream and Onion. There were about 20 crackers in the bag, and the rest being lumps of the seasoning. The bag was..."
- "Ordered a shirt it came printed incorrectly. After 5 weeks I gave up on getting a new shirt. It's been 8 weeks and my emails go 1 week without a..."