DelawareFakes.com review (very happy)

Sep 23, 2012
review #347194

My delawarefakes.com order arrived recently and I'm really impressed. My friends received some New York IDs from DF in August and recommend me to them.

My delaware id looks legit, it has the holograms on front and I checked the blacklight ink and it has that. The blacklight ink is my photo, date of birth and the word delaware in a hollow font. I have never seen a real delaware license but this looks very real. I ordered my fake to a dorm and I was a little nervous about that, but the shipping was great and my fake was hidden well in small mail (my old id chief fakes arrived in a large shoebox).

I asked DF about shipping when I ordered and he said nobody can open mail unless they have a federal warrant, so that reassured me when I ordered too. I paid DF western union, it took me a quick trip to the store 3 blocks over from me. Communication was good, I know their busy so I didn't email them too much.

I had Florida fakes from id chief that were both taken, so I'm happy that my Delaware fake arrived. I can't wait to test this out. I recommend them if you want a great fake. id chief's fakes were good but my delaware fake is by far better.

(This review is for a novelty prop for my movie)

974efa0
Had an experience with Delawarefakes?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
teri

Mar 25, 2013 Panama City, Florida

If a fake ID that's legit .is what you need . Email me . My IDs are original and high quality an will pass any and all tests. I have been in this business for 12 years . And all my customers are satisfied. Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied FOR ANY REASON teri.ID.wood@gmail.com

fuck delaware fakes!!!!

Jan 11, 2013

they are scammers!!!! they will take your money just like any other website online! this is the second website that I've been scammed with!

Anonymous2

Jan 08, 2013 San Francisco, California

Pshh... They scammed you, me, and many more... I ordered early September 2012, and have not received any ids... I also sent a resend e-mail and never received a response from them...

DF PLEASE RESPOND

Dec 24, 2012 Weymouth, Massachusetts

So I finally received an email back from DF that says I should send to a resend email....could this be an investigation by police? I am not sure if I should resend my info

pissed

Dec 21, 2012 Beverly Hills, California

Ordered the first week of September, paid over $100 WU for 2 IDs and got nothing and it's December. They ignored all my emails for 3 months until suddenly one day 3 weeks ago they replied with the link to their resend page, so I send the resend and NOTHING. Why do you even bother?? Just let us accept you're a scammer and move on, it's like you're in denial trying to convince us we'll get the IDs even after you have our money, move on! Stop giving us hope.

Angry

Dec 19, 2012

I emailed you my resend order 3 WEEKS AGO, and have received no confirmation that it was received, and obviously no ID. So again I ask, when can I expect my ID that I paid for back in September? Or will I never see it?

bob

Dec 12, 2012

if youre going to send your money to delaware fakes, you might as well just send your money to me, hmu for payment info!

Dec 11, 2012

Honestly *** delaware fakes ive been waiting almost three months now

FuckUDF

Dec 13, 2012

Ordered in September. Still haven't seen an id. I even filled out the resend form. Delaware fakes is a scam. They haven't responded to my emails since October. If you want to waste money on a product that will never come the Delaware fakes is the place for you.

Jim

Dec 02, 2012 Gütersloh, North Rhine-Westphalia

Just resent my order to DF, although I am most likely wasting my time :/. All I want to know is if my IDs are going to come or not. I need one for Christmas break and need to know if I should order from elsewhere. It has now been 3 months now since I sent my order in....

ruh

Dec 09, 2012 Bozeman, Montana

go to Noveltyidstore.com i can show you my id and emails back and forth with the guy if you want

Howie

Nov 29, 2012

i just got my ID in 4 days from theidleague@gmail.com wowzwes!!!!BEER!!!

Brian

Nov 21, 2012

I resent my order to you. It was over 1000 dollars. Please let me know If u got it.

Lara

Dec 02, 2012

I too resent my order. Please also let me know if you got it.

Bullshit

Nov 19, 2012

Delaware fakes you can go *** yourself... not waiting a year to get my ID... either send the ID's or give us our money so we can go to someone else.. 6-9 days? good one.. worst ID site there is..

1-20 of 162 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Delawarefakes.
Filing a new complaint about
×