DelawareFakes is a SCAM

After Id chief got shut down, I was excited when I found another ID site that seemed legit.I ordered in late August before the decided to shut down and reopen.

I paid August 18 and the money was picked up 3 days later. I transferred the money through liberty reserve a couple weeks after and haven't heard anything since. They promised to send pictures of the IDs before they were shipped which never happened. He only personally responded to one of my emails the rest he sent out were mass ones.

I've emailed them

Well over a dozen times with no response. The ship time was supposed to be 6-9 days but that's also a lie as well.

I feel like they self promote and noone has actually gotten any of the products.My friends and I were college students just looking to have fun and we got scammed out 245

bucks plus the western union fee!

review #354701
0 4 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments38
Had an experience with Delawarefakes?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
StillNoRealLuck

Apr 03, 2013 #632278

I know what to look for before I send my money a real artist has no problem showing you his work. But unfortunately the legit people have either retired or are really hard to be found due to possible prosecution.
teri.id.wood@gmail.com IS A SCAM... HE HAS NO ID'S HE MADE HIMSELF TO SHOW YOU, HE JUST COPIES IT FROM GOOGLE SEARCH!!
idguy1@hotmail.com TAKES YOUR PAYMENT AND NO FURTHER CONTACT
starrhernandez03@gmail.com IS LOCATED IN AFRICA
DictamenPress@yahoo.com IS THE NEW ADDRESS FOR FLASEDOCUMENTS.COM ETC...SCAM
theidleague@gmail.com HAS A BAD REPUTATION, HE IS A SCAM

Mar 26, 2013 #628530 Panama City, Florida

sally jo

Feb 08, 2013 #605906

I wanted to believe him when he asked me to submit a resend and that I would get my ID at start of Jan after paying in Oct. It is now Feb and still nothing. He is a fraud

IDCHIEF

Dec 30, 2012 #587572

do not buy from delawarefakes he is very bad scammer i will have new website up march 2013!!!!he also slanders my good name.
theidleague@gmail.com

chaz

Feb 12, 2013 #607814 Lanark, West Virginia

i got my nj license from him and it is freakin' awesome!!!

chaz

Feb 12, 2013 #607819 Lanark, West Virginia

theidleague@gmail.com is legit if nayone wants pics let me know!!!

Mar 26, 2013 #628531

YOU ARE A SCAM ALSO *** QUIT ROBBING PEOPLE

Nov 20, 2012 #571867

Let me get this straight.

People are actually sending money to a website claiming to illegal fake IDs. And then they're surprised when they get ripped off.

Wow.

nony

Nov 17, 2012 #570432

DelawareFakes are TERRIBLE people. I got them a moneypak card and after almost a month of being on their mailing list where they would send out MASS messages to everyone, I took the liberty of actually making a scam report on different websites, including YouTube.

After that happened, they threatened me with my home address. Started posting it online and even threatening me to have a hitman called upon me if I didn't remove the video. So I did. ***, with all the money they've scammed from people, it's not hard to believe they got 10k racked up.

But anyways, do not trust this company. Terrible reputation, terrible people. A waste of life and space. Everyone on that staff team should tie their belts to the nearest curtain pole, and jump out the second story of their home/building.

Do it, no balls.

Tyler goff

Nov 17, 2012 #570274

Where are my ids i ordered in september as well where is my ***

karen

Nov 17, 2012 #570264

Ganna Bodnar is a ***-artist stealing money. He's a Ukrainian gypsy thief.

Karen

Nov 17, 2012 #570258

Delaware Fakes is a scam. He spends a lot of time all over the internet stating he is legit and accusing doubter of being trolls. He spends no time actually making IDs and will be happy to take your money.

manwiththeplan

Nov 16, 2012 #569920

I got scammed as well september 23rd they never sent anything by now so screw them never buy from them EVER!

sjk19

Nov 19, 2012 #571299

Then send us the IDs we have ordered or refund our money. Then, instead of posting on here, answer our emails and maybe once we were either refunded or got the product we want we would come back on here and post happy reviews!

Mar 26, 2013 #628532

Great answer! If a fake ID that's legit .is what you need . Email me . My IDs are original and high quality an will pass any and all tests. I have been in this business for 12 years . And all my customers are satisfied. Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied FOR ANY REASON teri.ID.wood@gmail.com

0 0 Reply
REally i just emailed you stil

Nov 16, 2012 #569856

False they scam

Nov 16, 2012 #569851

We are a legit site and we would never scam anybody. We always come through for customers.

sjk19

Nov 19, 2012 #571292

Then send us our *** IDs that we've ordered!

Nov 16, 2012 #569847

We have a special web page coming very soon.

Nov 16, 2012 #569842

There is scammers and competitors writing phony stuff about us.

1-20 of 38 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.