DelawareFakes is a SCAM
After Id chief got shut down, I was excited when I found another ID site that seemed legit.I ordered in late August before the decided to shut down and reopen.
I paid August 18 and the money was picked up 3 days later. I transferred the money through liberty reserve a couple weeks after and haven't heard anything since. They promised to send pictures of the IDs before they were shipped which never happened. He only personally responded to one of my emails the rest he sent out were mass ones.
I've emailed them
Well over a dozen times with no response. The ship time was supposed to be 6-9 days but that's also a lie as well.
I feel like they self promote and noone has actually gotten any of the products.My friends and I were college students just looking to have fun and we got scammed out 245
bucks plus the western union fee!c2aafd7
You may also like
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "I work with Chuck Dorfman, and I've watched him screw over people over and over with his smooth talking and bad accent. My conscience wouldn't let me sit back..."
- "I got a wedding dress and tiara necklace earring set from tidebuy. The dress is what I expected and Ii was thrilled. The necklace i revieced was broken with a..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "Bought a consigned Roche Bobois sofa at The Estate Sale Consignment store in Palm Springs this past season (winter 2014). It was a beautiful small sofa that appeared to be..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "I had to jump through 16+ steps, photos, etc. just to get the mattress warranty approved. Once the sales people at two different stores realized we were searching for a..."