DelawareFkes is a 100% fkn scam folks.I know, and my rear still burns.

But, ya know what? In my opinion, fkn kills me to say this..more power to them. I can not imagine how much they raked in with this racket. I'm an old...errr...printer of sorts and was curious.

Now I'm just jealous lol. If they're as smart as they seem..they'll quit ahead (I didn't ONCE. Lost six years to Club Fed needlessly). But with this much $$$ jammed in their mailbox everyday..what do you think?

Hahhaaa I'm sure we'll see them again. Delawarefakes...God speed brothers and sisters.

God Speed my fellow travelers, and Happy New Year to all lol.Salute

Had an Experience with Delawarefakes?

Comments

Ebay seller jillianss02 selling fake autographs online to customers BUYER BEWARE Ebay "ebay seller jillianss02 is an autograph forger who sell fake autographs online with the intent to defraud the consumers. eBay item number 222335909120 PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP signed autographed 8X10 PHOTO..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Simple Mobile - Wouldnt refund my 27$ after stealing Simple Mobile "MY PHONE WAS DEEMED COMPATIBLE by a simple mobile rep then after the $ is taken out of my account i call back trying to set it up and a..." Read more Screwed by Sling TV Sling Tv "Spent weeks deciding on what streaming service to use when I cut the cord. Finally decided on Sling, paid my $80 for two months of service. Unfortunately, some of my..." Read more American Mattress - Warranty Scam American Mattress "Time to replace mattress & foundation. Original items with frame bought at American Mattress. After 7 months, with only one person sleeping in this Queen mattress ($1200) the sides developed..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more