This *** artist scammed me and a group of my friends in total taking $700 from us. He has ignored our emails.

I wish I had done my research better. It seems he has many people working for him in his operation or has a lot of fake youtube accounts. He even exposes customers information online for all to see and threatens them. ***.

They sold ID's for a short amount of time and then took the money and ran, Apparently the price was to good to be true....should have gone with 4everfakes or idchief. DO NOT BUY!!!

Comments

We are 100% LEGIT.

:( This company scammed me as well. I ordered the first week of september and still 2.5 months later havent gotten an email response or anything. DON"T ORDER FROM THEM!

We are 100% LEGIT

We been having issues with our government. We cannot ship out any IDs until September 2013.

We also cannot give out any refunds, but rest assured.

We are a legit site and we would never scam anybody. We always come through for customers.

We are 100% LEGIT

We've been having issues with our government. We cannot ship out any IDs until September 2013.

We also cannot give out any refunds.

We are 100% LEGIT

We also cannot give out any refunds, but rest assured.

I ordered my fake IDS for me and friends in september & have yet to recieve them & I never get my emails responded to :/ seriously would like a response because having people down your throat about where their IDS are is beyond annoying

Delaware Fakes, you keep saying that you are legit but I have been trying to get an update on my order that was placed 3 weeks ago and I haven't received a reply to any of my e-mails. I hope you aren't a scam but it's hard for me to believe that you aren't when you've taken my money, won't reply to my e-mails, and I've received no product.

We will be replying back to any pending emails over the next few days.

We are LEGIT.

We just mailed out a bunch of orders earlier this week and today.

We will post some more pictures soon.

If anyone has a pending order that got lost in the mail, we received your emails and either have already re-mailed or will re-mail your order soon.

We are 95% caught up now.

delawarefakes hooked me up. I paid for 2 new york licenses a few weeks ago, checked my mail today and they were there.

I bought captain morgan, a 6 pack of beer and some cigs. These are tight.

My Ids came today.

Shipping could have been a little faster but the Ids do look great so I rate 8/10 overall.

These look better than any other fakes I've seen.

I forgot to mention, the DE's do work good in Cali.

I got my order from delaware fakes yesterday (shipped to west coast). So they are still sending orders. My order was 5 Delaware id's with backups.

got my confirmation email on september 11. still no ids. they send me emails once in a while but it just keeps telling me to wait.

This site clearly says PissedConsumer.......... why would someone come to a site to check for a scam and leave a positive review. You have to be an *** to not realize that DelawareFakes is a scam

you *** *** you just proved my point you just tried to leave a *** positive review on that site"That SCAM scambook site goes by IP, not individual computers. Also they DELETE any positive reviews that are made and leave only negative false ***." It clearly says you use the same IP with SBID you fukTard.

DelawareFakes, can you please contact me with an update on my order please. I have emailed you to see the current status of my order but never received an email back.

I understand that you have many orders but can you please at least let us know how many orders are infront of us so we can get a general sense of how long it will take. And if we're not getting the IDs can you please just tell me. I look through my mail every single day because I'm not sure whether its coming today or tomorrow or next week or next month. Please just inform me with an approximate date.

I still have people with pending orders! I know you guys are legit because my friend has received his ID i would just like to know the approximate date for the arrival of the ID.

Payment was confirmed 15 days ago, still have not received anything. Sent 4 emails, no responses.

Yet I see they are actively posting on this blog..... I'm not saying it's a scam, but I find it extremely sketchy that they have not responded since receiving my payment, and they did not ship the id's within the 6-9 days that they promised on their website.

Please delawarefakes, if you are actually as legit as you claim to be, respond to my emails and ship my ID's!!! Thanks

I sent my payment to Delawarefakes.com over a MONTH ago, and still have not received my ID, or even an email explaining why. I have emailed them multiple times and they have not responded.

I have now accepted that they are a scam. It's a shame that they enjoying stealing money from poor college kids.