This *** artist scammed me and a group of my friends in total taking $700 from us.He has ignored our emails.

I wish I had done my research better. It seems he has many people working for him in his operation or has a lot of fake youtube accounts. He even exposes customers information online for all to see and threatens them. ***.

They sold ID's for a short amount of time and then took the money and ran, Apparently the price was to good to be true....should have gone with 4everfakes or idchief.DO NOT BUY!!!

Had an Experience with Delawarefakes?

Comments

We are 100% LEGIT.

:( This company scammed me as well. I ordered the first week of september and still 2.5 months later havent gotten an email response or anything. DON"T ORDER FROM THEM!

We are 100% LEGIT

We been having issues with our government.We cannot ship out any IDs until September 2013.

We also cannot give out any refunds, but rest assured.

We are a legit site and we would never scam anybody.We always come through for customers.

We are 100% LEGIT

We've been having issues with our government.We cannot ship out any IDs until September 2013.

We also cannot give out any refunds.

We are 100% LEGIT

We also cannot give out any refunds, but rest assured.

I ordered my fake IDS for me and friends in september & have yet to recieve them & I never get my emails responded to :/ seriously would like a response because having people down your throat about where their IDS are is beyond annoying

Delaware Fakes, you keep saying that you are legit but I have been trying to get an update on my order that was placed 3 weeks ago and I haven't received a reply to any of my e-mails. I hope you aren't a scam but it's hard for me to believe that you aren't when you've taken my money, won't reply to my e-mails, and I've received no product.

We will be replying back to any pending emails over the next few days.

We are LEGIT.

We just mailed out a bunch of orders earlier this week and today.

We will post some more pictures soon.

If anyone has a pending order that got lost in the mail, we received your emails and either have already re-mailed or will re-mail your order soon.

We are 95% caught up now.

delawarefakes hooked me up.I paid for 2 new york licenses a few weeks ago, checked my mail today and they were there.

I bought captain morgan, a 6 pack of beer and some cigs.These are tight.